Do you want to create a B2B eCommerce store with WooCommerce? Want to sell to wholesale customers and to set-rule based pricing when selling in bulk? We give you the best WooCommerce B2B plugins for your store.
There is a big difference when you’re selling products to end customers (B2C) and selling to businesses (B2B). WooCommerce is a great platform when you are selling to B2C, but needs additional capabilities if you want to sell to B2B. But another advantage with WooCommerce is that it is very flexible and can be extended to create a B2B eCommerce store.
The idea behind B2B plugin is to combine all the features and extensions that would be required to run a B2B eCommerce store and be given as a standalone B2B WooCommerce plugin. There are some great B2B plugins extensions for WooCommerce.
B2B for WooCommerce
B2B for WooCommerce by Addify is a powerful WooCommerce B2B plugin that combines the features from 5 standalone WooCommerce extensions. It gives you everything you need to create a B2B eCommerce store.
Features of B2B for WooCommerce plugin:
- Create B2B specific customer registration form by modifying the default WooCommerce customer registration form. You can add extra fields from 14+ field types such as radio buttons, checkboxes, file upload options, dropdown menus, and more
- Provides User Role based restrictions such as Product visibility, Pricing changes, Shipping methods, and Payment methods.
- You could even limit minimum & maximum order quantity for each user role
- Can set rule-based pricing when you’re selling in bulk
- You can setup different prices for different user roles and show or hide specific products and product categories to user roles
- Allows you to replace the ‘Add to Cart’ button with ‘Request a Quote’ button and hide the price of the products
- You can give tax exemptions to selected customers
B2B for WooCommerce plugin costs $149 for a year of support and updates.
If you buy the 5 standalone plugins it would cost you more than $300, so you save more than $150.
Also See: Best WooCommerce Product Catalog plugins
B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce
B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce is a lightweight WooCommerce B2B plugin that helps you cater to the unique needs of each B2B customer. It can also be considered as a wholesale suite for WooCommerce wholesale stores.
Features of B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce:
- Get custom quote requests from the buyers by adding a Request for Quote feature on your products, accept, reject or revise the quotations
- After you accept the quote, the customer will be redirected to the checkout page and the order will be placed
- Easy to create and manage custom user roles and also add specific customers to user roles
- Can give customer-level pricing structure so that you can give specific pricing for an individual customer or for customer user-roles
- You can offer Role-Based Discounts can be enabled not just on the global level, but even to product-level
- Allows you to create custom payment methods with customized labels and enable those methods for individual customers
B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce plugin costs $49 for a year of support and updates. This is the most affordable WooCommerce B2B plugin on this list.
Also See: Best WooCommerce Request A Quote plugins
WooCommerce B2B plugin is an eCommerce solution when you want to create a complete B2B eCommerce store or a B2B / B2C hybrid store. With this plugin, you can Import/Export B2B data and the admin can do bulk actions in the shop.
Features of WooCommerce B2B plugin:
- Has a quotation system that allows buyers to send quotes for their requirements and you will receive quotation notification
- You can create customer groups and assign special price rules with different prices to each product and even give Tax exemption for these customer groups
- Can offer discounted prices based on cart quantity
- Allows you to hide the shop pages, product prices or product categories for unregistered customers
- Also, adjust the packaging fee and package quantity for customers and also set minimum purchase, and product quantity
- Offers control of Shipping methods and Payment methods for customer groups
WooCommerce B2B plugin is sold in CodeCanyon for $69 for a single domain with 6 – months support and for lifetime updates.
You can check out their demo here.
The same author also has a WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents plugin that allows sales agents to act on behalf of the company to offer B2B products and earn commissions.
B2BKing – WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin
B2BKing is a new and advanced WooCommerce B2B and wholesale plugin that is good for a simple WooCommerce B2B and B2C hybrid eCommerce store but create a store with complex features such as tiered pricing structures, VAT handling, and multiple buyers in a single account.
It has all the conventional B2B product features and has more powerful features in addition to the features in other B2B plugins that we will see here.
Features of B2BKing – WooCommerce B2B Plugin
- Allows you to set up different B2B and B2C registration forms for a WooCommerce B2B and B2C store
- Gives you a wholesale bulk order form
- Can enable Purchase Lists that buyers can easily use to re-order and replenish their stock
- You could have multiple users in a single account, with permission to place an order or to view all account orders
- Can give Tax exemption based on valid, VIES-validated VAT number
B2BKing plugin is sold in CodeCanyon for $99 for a single domain with 6 – months support and for lifetime updates.
You can check out their demo here.
Related Content – How to Add WooCommerce Custom Fields
Wholesale For WooCommerce
Wholesale For WooCommerce by WPExpertsio is a WooCommerce wholesale plugin that helps you to display special wholesale rates & prices that are only visible to wholesale customers.
It is a great plugin for B2B product stores that only sell to bulk buyers.
Features of Wholesale For WooCommerce:
- You can create multiple Wholesale customer roles and assign different wholesales prices and discounts for each wholesale customer user-role for both simple and variable products
- Create a Wholesale customer registration form and then assign them to a “Wholesaler” user-role that is created using the plugin
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions extension to create variable subscriptions for charging Wholesale customers a monthly or yearly recurring payments
- Allows you to hide “retail only” products or their variations from wholesale buyers
- Add minimum quantity for wholesale purchases and give discounts based on purchase quantity
- Works well with other popular WooCommerce extensions such as WooCommerce bulk edit plugins and more
Wholesale For WooCommerce plugin is sold on WooCommerce.com for $49 for 1 year of updates and support.
There is also a free Wholesale For WooCommerce Lite plugin available that you can try before buying the premium plugin.
Growing an online store requires a boost in regular marketing efforts via discount coupons for your customers. It is where Advanced Coupons – a premium coupon plugin can be of great use for you. Using this plugin, you can easily set up ‘Buy One Get One’ or BOGO deals for single products and those in groups.
The following features of this plugin make it the best WooCommerce coupon plugin available in the market:
- Easy to offer coupons that can automatically add products to the cart
- Easy to reward your customers with loyalty program points
- Cart conditions to add coupons automatically to the cart when matched
- Couple scheduling for specific periods
- URL coupons for email marketing needs
- Shipping coupons
- Advanced options for coupon eligibility
- Free version also available
- 2-min plugin set up
- Multilingual and multi-currency ready
- Premium version priced at $59 per year for a single site license
It is more of an email marketing tool using which you can easily set up transactional or promotional emails. What makes this tool fit into the WooCommerce B2B plugins list is its high delivery rates that ensure your emails will reach the recipient’s inbox and not the spam folder. Using Constant Contact, you can also customize the transactional emails to keep the messaging in line with the brand’s style.
Some of the key features of Constant Contact include:
- Automated email marketing
- Subscriber segmentation to create multiple email lists
- Easy to personalize targeted messages for B2B clients
- Easy to schedule broadcasts
- Easy to create automated drip series
- Customizable, mobile-optimized templates for different marketing goals
- Free email template builder
- Real-time reporting and analytics to track the success of your marketing campaigns
- Unlimited email sends
- Live chat and phone support
If you want to sell membership plans for your B2B audience, you definitely need the MemberPress plugin. It can help you create multiple membership levels and a tiered pricing structure to grant access to specific features and benefits to the members. If you want to eliminate the administrative responsibilities that come with creating a membership site, MemberPress can help you there with automatic tracking of the validity of memberships.
Some of its primary features are:
- Auto-prompt the users for membership renewal
- Full control over the restrictions/access to pages, posts, and videos under different membership plans
- Easy to create pricing pages using available themes
- Easy to add coupons for promotions and giveaways
- Easy integration with third-party solutions
- Supports major third-party payment gateways
- Access rules
- Easy to create and sell online courses
- Best suited to create online community forums
- Content drip facility for scheduled content releases
- Easy integration with ActiveCampaign, Easy Affiliate, Elementor, Stripe, Zapier, and more
Pro B2B eCommerce Tip:
One of the ways to attract more B2B customers is to display product reviews peofessinally. B2B customers will read more product review than B2C customers mainly becuase they’re buying in bulk.
So enhancing your WooCommerce product reviews with a WooCommerce review plugin will get you more sales and conversions.
Wholesale Suite for WooCommerce
Wholesale Suite for WooCommerce is a set of WooCommerce wholesale plugins that helps many kinds of B2B product stores. You get 3 premium WooCommerce wholesale plugins nin bundle pricing with this suite.
Plugins that come with Wholesale Suite for WooCommerce
1. WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium
With this plugin, you can easily set and manage wholesale pricing and minimum quantity rules for multiple user roles for your WooCommerce products. You can create a wholesale product catalog and control the Shipping, Tax, Payment gateways for each user-role.
You could also try the free WooCommerce Wholesale Prices plugin before buying the premium.
2. WooCommerce Wholesale Order Form
This plugin gives you a product table interface where you can display all of the products in the catalog and the products will be searchable and sortable. It gives you an AJAX wholesale ordering form that lets customers add products to their cart.
3. WooCommerce Wholesale Lead Capture
This plugin lets you add a WooCommerce registration form for wholesale customers and register them automatically in an appropriate Wholesale user role. You can add any field types in the registration form.
You can customize the email templates using WYSIWYG editor and send email notifications to admin and the customers.
You can get Wholesale Suite for WooCommerce plugins in bundle pricing.
- Growth Bundle (Single Site License) – 59 + 59 + 59 =
$177$147 per year (save $30)
- Business Bundle (Unlimited Sites License) – 99 + 99 + 99 =
$297$247 per year (save $50)
You can see the demo of Wholesale Suite for WooCommerce plugin.
WooCommerce B2B Plugins – Comparison Table
|B2B for WooCommerce||
|B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce||
|Wholesale for WooCommerce||
Hope you liked the B2B plugins and Wholesale plugins for WooCommerce stores. Tell us which plugin you’re using for B2B WooCommerce store in the comments section.