Though setting up taxes and tax rates is very easy with WooCommerce, you need to consult with a tax professional or an accountant to know your state laws that are applicable to your business.
When you’re running a small or medium-sized business, you might want to hire a professional or outsource your bookkeeping, so that your accounts can be up to date and you can focus on other important aspects of the business.
QuickBooks is cloud-based accounting software that you can use for your business to manage Accounts, Payrolls, and Taxes for your business.
If you have an eCommerce store created with WooCommerce, you can easily integrate QuickBooks and WooCommerce to manage the accounts. Especially, if you have an online marketplace where you have multiple vendors and you pay them regularly for the sales they’ve made you certainly need QuickBooks software to manage the accounts.
How to Integrate WooCommerce with QuickBooks
You need a 3rd-party solution such as an integration plugin or an app to connect QuickBooks and WooCommerce.
We will see all the available options to integrate WooCommerce and QuickBooks in this article.
WooCommerce QuickBooks Connector
WooCommerce QuickBooks Connector is a WooCommerce plugin to easily integrate QuickBooks Online plan and WooCommerce. This plugin allows you to sync real-time order info directly from Woocommerce to QuickBooks based on various WooCommerce triggers.
It is a user-friendly solution and they also provide free setup support via skype call.
This solution has made it to the top of the list because it is a 1-time pay solution with which you can sync unlimited orders. It is not like other solutions available for which you have to pay monthly or annual fees (recurring payments).
Features of WooCommerce QuickBooks Connector plugin
- You can sync data such as Orders, Customers, Inventory, Products, Payments, and Bank Deposits to QuickBooks Online automatically.
- 2-way product inventory sync between Woocommerce and QuickBooks and you can export in real-time or by scheduling
- Customer can download the QuickBooks Online invoice of their orders from the WooCommerce accounts
- You can automatically / manually export new orders to QuickBooks Online with all order-related data such as Coupons, Customer data, Tax data, Shipping data, etc.
- It is compatible with several popular WooCommerce extensions such as WCFM Multivendor Marketplace for WooCommerce, WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS) Plugin, WooCommerce Order Status Manager, YITH Custom Order Status Manager Plugin, Multi-Currency for WooCommerce, and Currency Switcher for WooCommerce.
Also See: Best WooCommerce Export Order Plugins
WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration
WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration is a free WooCommerce plugin to sync WooCommerce data with Quickbooks online. You can connect multiple QuickBooks accounts using Oauth 2.0 for security.
Features of Woocommerce QuickBooks Integration plugin
- You can easily create QuickBooks feeds by selecting WooCommerce order fields such as Estimate, Invoice, Customer, Sales Receipt, Payment, etc, and match it with QuickBooks online object fields
- Can select the export events to choose when the WooCommerce order data should be sent to QuickBooks
- Saves detailed logs of the exports and sends error notification email when there is an error in the exports
- You can also apply filters & setup rules to send only specific orders to QuickBooks
There is a premium version of the Woocommerce QuickBooks Integration plugin that allows sending more data such as Credit Memo, Complete Tax detail, Refund Receipt, Geolocation and some more data to QuickBooks.
Also See: How to add custom fields in WooCommerce
WooCommerce QuickBooks Sync
WooCommerce QuickBooks Sync is an integration software to connect WooCommerce QuickBooks Online created by MyWorks Software. It is a popular solution that 2-way sync between WooCommerce and QuickBooks Online and it charges you based on the number of orders.
There is a free plan that lets you up to 20 orders per month, so you can download the free plugin and give it a try.
Features of WooCommerce QuickBooks Sync
- Automatically or manually sync your orders such as invoices or as sales receipts, and sync
- Easily map WooCommerce fields such as customers, products, payment gateways, and more to QuickBooks fields
- Also, access past or historical data and sync it to QuickBooks
- Support all currencies, regions, and tax rules from all around the globe
They also have other premium plugins to integrate WooCommerce with QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, Enterprise), and QuickBooks POS.
Also See: Best WooCommerce Bulk Edit Plugins
WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration with OneSaaS
OneSaaS is a software to connect and automate business apps for accounting, billing & invoicing, CRM, inventory management, email marketing, and more.
With OneSaaS you can create workflows and automatically synchronize data between WooCommerce and QuickBooks Online.
Features of OneSaaS WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration
- When an order is placed in your WooCommerce it creates a QuickBooks Online Invoice with tax codes, payment status, and assigns a payment account.
- You can even send payments from the WooCommerce store to QuickBooks Online by setting up an account
- WooCommerce Products can be sent to your QuickBooks Online as new items with their name or SKU and they can have an income or expense account set for all new items created in QuickBooks Online
- You can keep your stock levels up to date, when stock levels are updated in QuickBooks online, the same will be updated in WooCommerce
OneSaaS charges you based on the number of transactions and it is quite costly when compared to other solutions in this list.
WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration with Zapier
Zapier is an automation software with which you can integrate and create workflows for WooCommerce and QuickBooks Online.
You can automatically export data using triggers such as creating a QuickBooks Online sales receipt when a new order is placed in WooCommerce.
Features of Zapier – WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration
- Comes with several triggers that lead to corresponding actions in a 2-way integration between WooCommerce and QuickBooks
- Triggers include events such as Subscription event, Order event, and Customer event in WooCommerce and from QuickBooks, it can be New Account, New Customer, New Expense, and more
- Compatible with WooCommerce subscriptions plugin for triggers and to export subscription data
Related Content – WooCommerce Zapier plugin
These are the best solutions that we’ve found to integrate WooCommerce and QuickBooks. For the specific how to’s of the integration, you can check their documentation.
Do share your questions and thoughts in the comment section. If you want more content on these topics, do subscribe to our newsletter.